Welcome to the Old Trail Swim Club 2021 Swim Season! Please review the following information to aid you in navigating our membership application process. By following these steps, you will be ready to join us for fun in the sun when we open on May 29th!
- Review the Membership Programs and decide which will best suit you and/or your family.
- Read and become familiar with the Rules & Regulations and 2021 Season Guidelines.
- Fill out and submit your membership application HERE. You will receive an email confirming that we have received your application and it is pending, and an invoice will be generated for the payment due.
- Stop by the Swim Club with your invoice in hand or show us on your mobile device to pay for your membership and save your credit card to your membership account (required). Starting May 29th, applicants may come to the Swim Club during normal hours of operation to process their membership payment.
- Once we have processed your membership payment, you will receive an email that your application has been approved, and you may now sign-in to the member portal on the website (Please allow approximately 48 hours for application approval once payment is submitted). You may now visit the Calendar to begin to make reservations for classes, lessons, and plan your first visit to the Swim Club!
- To help expedite the check-in process when you visit, please print several copies of your membership card and bring them to the swim club for complimentary laminating.
Membership applications are processed on a first come, first serve basis. Please note that we will initially be limiting memberships at the Swim Club to ensure that members have access to swim session reservations and the ability to visit the Swim Club with relative frequency throughout the summer. If/when restrictions are lifted that permit larger groups to gather, and if we are able to safely provide for more people to be at the swim club at a given time, then we will plan to open to additional membership applications.